Masters Running

October Masters Miles Awards (Read 368 times)

Top 'O the World!

Hmm, I wonder what my Nov forecast should be.....? Wink

I think my DH is correct in that I should be logging something on my sans watch days....I seem to have two weeks of blanks on Oct, Two weeks that I know darned well that I at the very least took the furbaby around the neighborhood & we rarely go less than 3 miles, usually 4-5.  Not sure I could guesstimate close enough.  Don't know why I've gotten into this bad habit...Undecided

What I DID log:

Oct:  84.3

YTD: 965.9

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

It's worth every mile I run just so I can post here and look at the beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing Carolyn and MilkTruck.

October 142.9

YTD    1,416.2

No races, no PR's, just happy to be out there Smile

Slo

October was a good month.

245.3 miles.

87.1 miles for October.

Wow!  That means I ran more miles than Erika.  That may have never happened before!

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

#artbydmcbride

193.1 miles

one 5k                       2nd AG

one marathon         (4th)

one 10 mile race     2nd AG

one 10k                     2nd AG

Runners run

187.4 miles for October.  187 is not prime, but it is the product of two prime numbers.  Does Spareribs or anyone else care to name them?

2 AG 10K

a whopping 35.6 miles for me ..... good recovery runs tho and my foot is healing well from that bout of tendonitis!!

thanks Carolyn!!  Smile

denise

pfriese

Thanks Carolyn.

Nothing extraordinary this month, just a nice steady & consistent weekly mileage.

October: 169.7 miles

YTD: 1185.1 miles

Paul

Henrun

Recovery for me and long vacation trip for both of us with minimal running and lots of walking.

Henrun: 45.4 (YTD_831)

Marj: 59 (YTD-866)

I predict  84.2 miles in October  oops   forgot my 10/31 run  of 5 make it  89.2 miles for October 

788.6 Year to Date 

Thanks Carolyn 

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks, again, wild!  I really didn't run a race in October.  Although, I did run the Monster Dash Half Marathon course with my friend with cancer--who, by the way, is doing pretty good.

Anyway, here are my totals...

Oct: 168.5

2012: 1834.6 

Mariposai

Gracias Princesa!!

184 miles for my wings.

This month my mantra was to focus on less miles and more core workout...

Accomplished!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

187.4 miles for October.  187 is not prime, but it is the product of two prime numbers.  Does Spareribs or anyone else care to name them?

11 x 17

No records or races this month for me.  Just getting out when I can to keep my sanity.

OCT: 37.5

YTD: 346.5

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

42.5 Lowest month in 3 years.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

huskydon

127.0 miles in October, my most in quite awhile!