Masters Running

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Holly! (Read 316 times)

Happy Birthday my dear friend! Celebrate all year and keep setting your high standard of joy---you set a fine example for all of us. 

Big Hugs,

Karin

SteveP

Happy Birthday my friend. You take the cake

SteveP

Happy Birthday, Holly!
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday dear holly

happy birthday to you!!

have a wonderful day!!!

denise

Happy Birthday, Holly!!!!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Have a happy.

Have a enjoyful day to start another year!  Wishing you many healthy future birthdays

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

King of PhotoShop

May you have a wonderful day today, many more wonderful birthdays too, and stay healthy.  Spareribs
                    Happy birthday to the woman who does more in one day than most people do in a week. Hope it's a perfect day, Holly!
                    wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday, Holly!  Enjoy the new AG - I hope you get lots of AG awards this year.  Long may you run.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Tramps

Happy birthday, Holly.  Have a great year!

Be safe. Be kind.

Happy Birthday!  I hope you have a terrific year ahead with joy to you and your family.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

happy, happy birthday!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy Birthday and Happy Running for the whole of next year.  I take a lot of inspiration from you with the way you balance your work, family, running and other commitments.  You are a super mom, and runner of course!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

dg.

Happy Birthday Holly!!!!

You absolutely deserve to be Queen of the Day.   I hope you're treated like one.   Put your feet up (use Dexter & Daisy as foot warmers ;-) ) have cake & ice cream, and a big glass of wine.

(......sorry, your letters were slippery!)

I hope you have a wonderful day.