Masters Running

Skyfall Friday - Nov. 9 (Read 337 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

I remember seeing Goldfinger at the drive-in when I was still small enough to wear footie-pajamas....

Took my car to the shop after work to check on a funny sound I was hearing.  Turns out the heat shield on the muffler, no biggie.  I just wanted to make sure the car was in good working order before I drive to Nashville.  Like I said before, this will be the farthest I have ever driven by myself (about 6 hours), and I don't want to have any car problems.....Joking

No run for me today, just some upper body weights and core.

Good luck weekend racers!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

aka FlyingFinn

I like to play in the snow but don't mind at all waiting for it to arrive. It was sunny and over 50 today. I planted daffodils, dug up beets and carrots and picked some kale and chard. I'm blanching and freezing the greens tonight.  I aso finished getting the first guest room ready for Thanksgiving. This will be the first Thanksgiving where we have all of our kids, grandkids, plus DH's parents and two brothers and a nephew all together at our house. The overnight guests will be DD and sil, fil and mil, bil and our nephew. 

I ran about 4 miles on hills today and rustled up a nice big deer. She flipped up her flag and trotted off.

Have fun and run like the wind, weekend racers!

Instructions for living a life:

Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it.   ~~~Mary Oliver

Bushrat Runner

No run today, had a meeting all day with my work group and couldn't make it happen. Tomorrow. Currently raining away all our snow, probably be pretty much bare road for the run tomorrow...but if there is any ice left it will be nice and slick...Oh, Yeah!!!!