Masters Running

Weighting and Watching - - - (Read 269 times)

Remember those two pounds I lost?  Well, they found they're way back. 147.5.  Dunno.  It's a crazy, crazy world, I tell ya.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I wondered where those went.   two days of limited or no activity and I weigh in at 187, down from 190

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Marathon Maniac #957

I was pleasantly surprised to see 113 on the scale this morning (down 2 lbs from last week), probably for the first time since December, but that’s mostly water weight, I’m thinking, since I've just had a couple days of eating a little bit lighter.  Tomorrow I may wake up right back where I was. 

Let’s hope I can keep up the trend, though, as I head into taper.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Taper is always a scary time for me. Maybe that's why I like a 2-week taper... less time for damage? Whatever...

I was pleasantly surprised to see 140 on the scale this morning. Odd too, because I went to bed feeling full. Must've been all the water I drank. Down 6.5 from January 1, about 2 lbs a month so far. Slower than I'd like, but better than the opposite action!

Renee the dog

I'm rejoining this thread in a week. After this weekend....you know, to stack the deck in my favor.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

SteveP

I fuly expected the scale to pick up some bad habbits while we were out of town last week. However, I'm still at 203 lbs.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Hey, I managed to stay here 2 days in a row!  Now if only I can make it through dinner at the Bonefish Grille this Saturday night.  One good thing, DH wants me to switch my LR from Saturday to Sunday, so I can be here for the washer repairman's call, so I won't be splitting that bottle of wine with him like I usually do, not if I have to get up and do a LR.  Better for my calorie control that way, anyway.

ETA - nope, looks like my LR is back to Saturday.  Guess I better run a few extra miles so I can have that wine....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Prince of Fatness

Forgot to post last week.  Just as well because I gained.  Well, I lost it this week.

166.5  This is real close to where I want to be.

Not at it at all. 

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

You split a bottle of wine with the washer repair guy?  You must get REALLY good service

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

You split a bottle of wine with the washer repair guy?  You must get REALLY good service

Hee hee hee!!

Leslie
                      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

I sure hope so...the laundry is really piling up around here.......