Masters Running

Monday, April 18th Racing and Tracking (Read 612 times)

Is it too early for a Bloody Mary? Big grin I'll get the fixings for those and some bagels with low-fat cream cheese.

Hi Slo! Just finished a windy, stormy weekend and the predicted high today is only 42°. They're saying 3 to 6 inches of snow tomorrow. SNOW!! Bring your running parka and boots!

.....Living the Dream......

..........Wishing Peak Experiences to our Boston Runners.......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Mariposai

Good morning, and good wishes of fleet feet to all our Boston Heroes!!!!

I feel so jealous of all of you who can hit refresh and be able to keep track of our athletes from your work computer, I can't do that...so...it is going to be a long, boring morning for me wondering how they are doing and most importantly missing the cyber excitement here.

7 miles this moon was saying good-bye and the sun was coming up. Crispy clear day. 

Go Boston runners, go!!!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

almost time.....     who was in charge of snacks?   are we set or should I pick up something else?

I have popcorn!

Does anyone have time to organize a list of the bib numbers? 

No run for me today.  51 minutes of P90X Shoulders and Arms, followed by stability ball crunches.

Go Boston Runners!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

dg.

Jeanne that's perfect!

whoot!   Karin's 5K was 22:32!      

anybody having trouble with the website?  I kept getting errors when I clicked on 'track'.      finally got on the first 5, & went to start a new grouping.  it replicated the first, even though I started fresh.      wonder if using a different browser would help?  

. oh, Holly.    yum.     I do have some chocolate in my desk drawer, for when we need a strong jolt of fuel.        I have the numbers written on a piece of paper, but they're not really organized.   

Mike E

MM #5615

Karin's off to a good start!  22:32 though the first 5k.  Oh, crap!--I guess I'm late with that post.  I'll shut up.

dg.

no, Mike don't shut up!  that's part of the fun..    wait till after a couple of bloody marys, then it really gets organized.  :-)

We are also tracking Daddyo and after 5 K he is at 24:17.

I am not sure the "track" feature is working......I also had a problem there.

Vista
                  Mike E

MM #5615

I saw Maine at 23:04.

Mike E

MM #5615

Hey--do we have the right number for Ilene?  21463?

WRFB at 24:50.

pfriese at 25:13

That is Ilene's number but I am assuming the 20000 numbers are starting in the third wave

Vista
                        Mike E

MM #5615

Karin's at 44:48 through 10k!

Oh, man!  I have to take a break, here--I'm getting too excited!

pfriese was at 25:13 for 5 K

Vista
                            dg.

: D

Mike E

MM #5615

Hey--I see lamerunner came though the 5k at 24:41

Spareribs at 29:13

rtravers at 25:48

Ilene at 29:52