Masters Running

Prayer miles for Tom & Donna (Read 419 times)

munchkn883

I remember when all of you logged prayer miles for me and how uplifting it was. I would like for all of us to do this for Donna & Tom. Whata you say?? Are you in?? Let's keep them close to our hearts. Prayer is so powerful.
      Just in from 4.6 miles, with Donna and Tom very much in my thoughts. Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Absolutely munchkin...good idea. My miles will be for Donna and Tom each time.
          unfortunately my running is done for at least 6 weeks unless i can squeeze in a short run thursday, but I will definitely keep them in my prayers and pray a rosary for them.

denise

Maniac 505

Tom and Donna, You are in our thoughts and prayers. All my miles will be for both of you, (especially the 26.2 in Maui a week from Sunday) Dave
            wildchild

Carolyn

Tom and Donna, you can count on my cold and snowy miles, too! I'll be thinking of you both.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

#artbydmcbride

I'll be running mine tomorrow with Donna and Tom in my prayers.

Runners run

I'm in absolutely. Smile
                  Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                    Count me in. I will be thinking about Tom and Donna on my 16 miler this weekend.

Once a runner . . .

TammyinGP

My 10K race this Saturday will be for Tom & Donna. Many prayers for you both.

Tammy

munchkn883

3.5 miles full of prayers.
                        wildchild

Carolyn

Munch, you're so sweet to start this thread, and you're in all our prayers too!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Renee the dog

Heading out tomorrow morning for a LUCKY 7 miler for Donna and Tom.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Mariposai

Ran 8 miles for Tom and Donna today. I focused in sending love and prayer on their way during the 2x800 and 4x1000 segments of my speed workout.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Renee the dog

Got all 7 in for Donna and Tom today. Thought of you many times during the run, esp. when I kept getting cold and was near my house! But, I figured if I have a cold, difficult run, that's a good one to offer up, so I did. Looking forward to someday meeting you. Smile

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!