Masters Running

Intrepid Racers - December 28 & ahead! (Read 678 times)

#artbydmcbride

That's a good idea Bonki, but I think Ilene will periodically start a new thread as the additions make for an unwieldy lenght. What do you think Ilene? I'm putty in your hands you know. jjj
    You are right JJJessee, besides I am used to recreating the thread each week. Smile you are putty in my hands? how delicious to know! Wink

Runners run

Hi Ilene, please remove from the list : 4/26 dromedary - Country Music Half Marathon, Nashville, TN I have a family reunion in Vegas that will use up my vacation hours and $$$. Sorry to hear about rotator cuff surgery (and the 4 to 6 week recovery period) for both you and Hermosaboy. Ugh!
      Henrun

Ilene, Marj and I are signed up (subject to change of mind) for the Manhattan Grand Prix Half Marathon, NYC on 1/27. Good luck in your surgery. I, foolishly, ran the Boston Marathon in 2002 less than two months after a broken collar bone. Take your time recovering.
          I have not signed up yet but I 'm planning and training for the Flying Pig Half May 4, 2008 Cincinnati.

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

I am training for the Country Music 1/2 Marathon. It's the last saturday in April.
              Hi Ilene I'm planning on 13 Jan - PF Chang half marathon - Phoenix, AZ 19 Jan- Freeze Your Fanny 5K - Bay City, MI Thanks TomS