Masters Running

Happy Birthday Buehrle (Read 207 times)

Mariposai

Happy Birthday Rosecoloredglasses.

May you always see the best in the world!

Divinely lit? by FlowrBx

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Happy Birthday to our most favorite Rose!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

dg.

oops!   hitting return = post.. 

I can't talk these into moving down......Anyway..   Very Happy Birthday to our very dear Barbara Rose.   an IPA for you & Ralph.... & just one donut.  you can split it.     Smile      I hope your day is wonderful   What are you going to do?  

Happy happy happy birthday Smile  To your son too!!
          Troy Strawberry Festival 10k - 6/7/09 - Goal 46:xx -->46:18!!; Americana 5k - 7/4/09 - Goal 21:xx-->21:12!!; Brookville 5 miler - 7/25/09 - Goal-->34:xx-->36:21; Crim 10 Miler - 8/22/09 - Goal sub-1:15-->1:14:14!!; Alter 5k - 9/5/09 - Goal 20:xx-->20:32; AF Marathon - 9/19/09 - Goal sub-3:38 (PR)--> 3:41 (BQ)
            Happy Birthday, Rose! And when are you coming back to Michigan for another visit?

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

munchkn883

Happy Birthday!!  May you have many, many more! 

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

wildchild

Carolyn

Live long and prosper!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy birthday, Rosie!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy birthday Rose, RCG, buehrle.  I hope it's a great one and followed by many more.

TomS

SteveP

I hope this day brings as much joy as you've shared with us.

SteveP

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Thank you Mariposai, Hopeful Mary, DeeGee, Amie, Doug, Donna, Holly, Carolyn, Lou, Tom, and Steve!

I had a wonderful day yesterday! Thank you for your birthday greetings. You all add a wonderful new dimension to my life.

Your friend,

Buehrle RCG

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

coastwalker

Hi Buehrle,

I'm sorry I missed your day, but am glad to read that you had a good birthday. I hope you keep the party going and continue to enjoy your birthday season...

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Tramps

Happy birthday!

Great party.

Be safe. Be kind.

PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Hi Rose,

Sorry I missed it - hope it was a good one.

I asked Earth Runner to send you best wishes, but he doesn't seem to respond to my requests...

PBJ