Masters Running

Monday 9/12/16 Back Online Runs and Workouts (Read 33 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Whew!  Glad we are up and running again.

No run for me today, just 30-40 minutes of weights and core.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

whew, I thought I was gunna  have to get high speed or whatever replaced dial-up

doin' nothing this week except getting ready for a Wednesday trip to GS-land

yippee

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

no run for me either. Unscheduled rest day.  And I am NOT impressed with this weekend's forecast. Grrrr.

At least I trained (if we call it that) in these projected temps.

Otherwise it has been a good day.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

evanflein

Was RA down earlier? I just got here now so don't know what was happening.

30 minutes of pool running this afternoon. Our weather turned again like it did last week when we had a beautiful weekend and then Monday was awful. Today wasn't quite as bad as last Monday, but lots of overcast skies and rain, with intermittent sunshine.

SteveP

I hope that September 11th is always a time for somber reflection.

Sweet deal on winning $$$$ Coastwalker!!!

Lori, I have some friends at Woodstock. I can not wrap my head around starting a race in the morning and finishing on a different day.

Try not to get discouraged, Holly. I fondly remember your first marathon from the CoolRunning days.

Starr, I'm exhausted from reading your post from Sunday.

Tet, I love your exploits in GS Land.

I was on pace to get out of work on time. I had opportunities to follow up on unclaimed revenue(while sinning "Bi*** Better Have My Money") and an hour and a half later, I'm headed out.

I was home before DW. So I threw marinated turkey beast on the grill. Hit the garden. Grilled yellow squash. Then made a cucumber and tomato salad. As soon as it was done, the dog and I hit the trails for two and a half miles.This is the first outing where I really pushed myself since I broke my toe three weeks ago. Since small game season starts in a few days, it's time to assess Tag's fall fashion collection.

SteveP

Yikes, I was afraid that my return had crashed the forum!

Easy Day One of Week Two of C25K for me.  Also weights, 4 tabatas, yoga.