Masters Running

Piper just arrived into the world! (Read 236 times)

munchkn883

DD1 just delivered our third granddaughter (fourth grandchild)!! Since they are in TX I listened to the birth on my cell phone. Will be flying down next Saturday morning for a week. Piper Carolina weighs 7 lbs. 3 oz. and is 18 3/4 in. long. She didn't cry, just squeaked! Will post some pics next week while in TX!

Marathon Maniac #957

Congratulations! looking forward to the pics - I LOVE baby pics! Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hooray, wonderful news! Say hello to Texas for me! Smile

Top 'O the World!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Smile Smile Smile Love New Grandbabies!!!!
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          munchkn883

mtnchk1 -- I'm a walk coach with TNT! Are you doing another event? Our Spring/Summer will include SDRNR, CMM & Alaska. I'm waiting for my 5 y.o. GD to call and my GS isn't too happy that this "thing" is now here.
              Congratulations! 4 grandchildren -- I'm so jealous! Wonderful news -- looking forward to the pictures.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Congratulations to the whole munckin family. TomS
                nowor

Gramdma Munchkin will be doing marathon hugging and rocking. Congratulations to everyone!
                  SteveP

Piper is a way kewl name!!!!! 18 3/4 long??? Is that a "keeper" in TX?????? We need pictures!!!

SteveP

Congrats Munch! Bet she's as adorable as you!
                      munchkn883

SteveP -- I think DD1's camera doesn't work so I'll get pics to post when I get there next Saturday. For sure....18 3/4 is a keeper!
                        wildchild

Carolyn

Congrats on the new grand-baby! Can't wait for the pictures. I bet you wished you lived closer! (Or maybe that they lived closer - no offense to any Texans here, but I wouldn't want to live there! Wink

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Renee the dog

You must be so thrilled! Congratulations!!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

congratulations!! and if she was born on the 25th she was born on an awesome day - my mom's 70th b-day!! enjoy your beautiful grandbabies!!

denise

Mariposai

Welcome to this lovely world Piper Carolina. You have one kulll grandma who is going to teach you all about running and being happy.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard