Masters Running

April Front/Back Challenge (Read 65 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

3 sets of 15 push-ups today.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

30 pushups for me...winding down.

TammyinGP

oh dangit. . . it's 9:30 pm and I have to do my pushups now. . .  Roll eyes

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

20 back extensions

Mike E

MM #5615

30 push-ups

TammyinGP

shoot. i'm confused. I thought we were on backextensions so I did 28 of those tonight.  I think I'm too tired after my 20 miles today to do that many pushups, but I will do some.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

I think if the date is an odd number, we doi pushups, an even number, we do back extensions.

30 pushups for me yesterday

25 back extensions today

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

20 back extensions

Mariposai

30 back and 30 push ups. I missed yesterday, so I decided to do both today.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Hoodoo Guru

I have missed two days and just doubled up the next day.  Love this challenge by the way.  I've been doing rows and pullups instead of back extensions and coupled with the pushups and bench presses, I'm getting bigger and broader.  Don't know if anyone else is seeing body changes, but consistency really pays off.

The tangents are moot.

Marathon Maniac #957

30 push ups

Mike E

MM #5615

30 push-ups for me, too.

Mike E

MM #5615

20 back extensions

TammyinGP

I've missed a few days here and there. Seems like if I miss one, it becomes too easy to skip others, rather than just hop back on the train and consistently stick with it again.

anyways, as long as I have your attention (or maybe a few peoples attention) if anyone has suggestions for a May Challenge, let's hear it! I'll head it up, unless someone else wants to, but would like to get a few ideas from others of something you'd like to do. I'm leaning towards crunches, so if you hate the idea of doing ab work, then toss some other ideas my way. Smile

thanks!

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

Squats might be good.

Or wall sits.