Masters Running

Happy Birthday Woodslady! (Read 330 times)

TammyinGP

I hope you are having a wonderful day and are able to celebrate your birthday in style!

did you get in some birthday miles?

Tammy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WOODSLADY!!!!!!! 

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Happy birthday WoodsLady.  Here's to many more.

TomS

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday!  Hope you get out and enjoy your woods trail, Woods Lady!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

SteveP

Happy birthday!! Thanks for what you contribute to this forum.

SteveP

Happy birthday!  Let me see Econo is 25 and you had her when you were 23 so that makes you 48!  Congratulations!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Maniac 505

have a GRETA day, and a GRETA year.

Looking forward to meeting you, (and seeing Econo again) in Newport

Dave

Hi Ma Econo! 

I hope you're able to check in here today to see this nice thread that Tammy started!

To everyone else, Woods Lady rocked her last 5K on Saturday but was very quiet about it.

She ate her gumdrops en route, as she normally does.

She dug into the hill up to a bridge with her normal gusto.

But...at the top of the hill she missed an arrow on the pavement and took a right hand turn instead of a left, and in doing so, crossed a car traffic bridge instead of the nearby pedestrian bridge, and added some distance to her 5K and a little aggravation, too.

But she still swept her age group and won that blue ribbon!  Yay!!!

Afterwards we went out to lunch and laughed about our Facebook foibles.  It was a good day with The Woods Lady.

huskydon

Happy Birthday!  Hope it was a great one!

happy happy birthday!!

denise

Mariposai

When I have many moons as MaEcono has under her wings...I wanna look as terrific as she does!!!!

Happy Birthday MaEcono. I can't wait to go running in your lovely woods again!!!

Here is your flower...we will eat your cake when we see each other again

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thank you tammy.

tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu mori no bijin-sama..

Dive and I'll be starting our own versions of an early St. Patrick's Day Run

at 9am tomorrow too.  Good practice for the oyser fest. 

i might need some company for real then though.. 

ps - want some green paint for your ankles, etc.?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

usandtoto-2@msn.com

HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday

Looking forward to seeing you again in Newport.

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")

Thank you, thank you, for all your messages!   I have had a hard time this week, including on my birthday, because my DH had a stroke on Thursday. I made the best I could of the day and counted my many blessings. I have been off line, and did not see these very nice messages until just now.  As I write this, my DH is in surgery, so it is a real nice break for me.  (I didn't even know that hospitals have computers for guests to use!   What a great thing.)

Nice Econo ran 18 miles this AM, and is now on her way over here to the hospital so we can have lunch while I wait. 

Yesterday while DH was sleepiing at our local hospital, I ran a 5K Shamrock Race about 5 blocks away.  I checked on him first. It was so good to get out in the fresh air and just run!   I was not my fastest, but I had lots of fun with the local runners, and seeing friends.  I was 1/1, and also won a nice mug and a pound of fancy fresh ground coffee!  

Thank you again, nice runners!   You add a lot to my life.  Can't wait to see several of you in Newport.  Maybe Eugene too?