Masters Running

Happy Birthday SteveP!!! (Read 307 times)

dg.

Happy Birthday to our favorite superhero....    I hope you're doing something you enjoy!      (Tag... you're wearing your special occasion behavior, aren't you??)    You always go out of your way to make everyone else feel loved and appreciated.   Today it's your turn.  

to start the cake brigade...

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday, Batman!  May you have many more happy years of crime fighting! And running with Noah and Avenger-doggie.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

OrangeMat

MM #6177

I'm not one for posting cakes... but I am a big fan of superheroes in capes! Happy Birthday SteveP!!

...Happy B'Day steve//..........my computer's still dead,

or I would post a picture.....

..........Good Running to you and The Pooch...

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

I taked Dad out and we went run run run!!! I found a new river too!!!!

There were a lot of critters out there and I had a hard time protecting Dad from them. Every time I chased a good one and made it run run run, Dad screamed like a little girl and I went back to keep him safe.

Me and Mom taked him to Sleeping Bear Dunes too!!

We runned up the dunes and jumped off a lot!! Most times I jump farther than Dad because he's old.

It was windy and it made the waves really big. Dad showed me lots of stuff that goes on the beach when the waves get big.

Dad tried to trick me into getting my feet wet.

I maked sure he had lots of fun and then me and Mom gived him ice cream!

I love you Dad, but your butt is smelling old.

Sniffing Butts, Tag

I have no Batman cakes to give, but here's a virtual birthday hug for this site's kindest, most thoughtful poster. Have a great day Steve!

SteveP

Aww shucks...Thanks guys. It was a great day and now to work off ice cream.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Steve - I'm late to the party - any ice cream left?

Happy Birthday to one of the very best here at RA!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I'm late, too.  And the cakes were pretty nice.  So Happy Belated Birthday, Steve.  Hope it was a BAM   ZOWIE day

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Happy birthday, Steve. There's no doubt you had a good one with your family.  The pictures tell it all.

TomS

Holy Birthdays, SteveP!  Hope it was superhero worthy! And remember:

Robin: "Where'd you get a live fish, Batman?"
                        Batman: "The true crimefighter always carries everything he needs in his utility belt, Robin."

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Happy Bat-birthday to our awesome SteveP

Happy Belated Birthday Steve!!   There was a batman team on the RTB course a couple weeks ago!  Thought of you everytime I saw them running or saw their van!!

denise

evanflein

Happy Birthday SteveP! Can't believe I missed this! Hope it was a great day. Onward and upward to our mighty caped crusader!

(thanks for the pictures, Tag, it looked like a lot of fun!)

I am late too......Happy Birthday.

Of course we all know that Super Heroes never really age.!!!

Vista