Masters Running

Boston Marathon Tracker (Read 68 times)

TammyinGP

That's a great finish for Meb! I was thinking the fastest record time was 2:01:50, so is he the new record holder?

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks Bhyll!  I've been able to track and watch on the computer but I haven't had a chance to come in here and post.  We need give out some really strong positive vibes to hermosaboy.  Come on Rob!  Hang on!

Marathon Maniac #957

I've been in a hearing all morning and have only now been able to check in - thank you for this!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

dg.

Thanks Bhyll!  I've been able to track and watch on the computer but I haven't had a chance to come in here and post.  We need give out some really strong positive vibes to hermosaboy.  Come on Rob!  Hang on!

+1!!!!!

I'm checking back & forth between the tracking site & here.... thanks  Bill Byll  (Carolyn he knows we love him when we misspell his name  Wink)

I'm also trying to stop over posting... so am resisting most of the individual comments.. too easy to leave someone out.   But each & everyone of you are being cheered for...     every step you take,   every move you make.... (eek ; ))

I know.... if we all run ahead of Rob just so that he could draft off of us just a little.... hang on to that sub 3....

Mike E

MM #5615

Rob was hoping for a 2:45.  Hitting that mark is as important to him as hitting 3 is to me.  He's going to end up with a great time...but I doubt he's going to be happy.

Mike E

MM #5615

Look at SubDood's splits.  Nice and steady.  I'm not sure what he was looking for.

mrrun

We saw bhearn and subdivide at mile 22 looking strong

mta - iphone changed subdood to subdivide!

Marathon Maniac #957

Rob was hoping for a 2:45.  Hitting that mark is as important to him as hitting 3 is to me.  He's going to end up with a great time...but I doubt he's going to be happy.

I was just thinking that he had a great finishing time, but I didn't realize what is goal was.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

We saw bhearn and subdivide at mile 22 looking strong

Yeah--I just saw bhearn's splits.  He should be finishing anytime...if not already.

I wish I hadn't said anything about SubDood....dang it...hang in there!

dg.

I was just thinking that he had a great finishing time, but I didn't realize what is goal was.

me too.

really, hang in there everybody!!!     wish we could do more than yell & jump up & down.    well.   I can't jump but I can bounce a little....

wow.    bhearn said this is just a training run???

mrrun

Karin just went by strong!!!!

dg.

thanks marj!!!    hey say hi to the Pro Smile

sending hammie hugs to Lou!!!

talking about steady, look at Amy's splits!

TammyinGP

CNY finished within about 15 seconds of my sons coach (who I'm filling in for this week).

Tammy

wildchild

Carolyn

Robin posted on FB that she sprained her ankle at mile 17, tripping over someone's discarded water bottle. She's going to try to hobble in to the finish. 

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

SteveP

I'd like to get a good crime fighter to find the dna of the water bottle perpetrator. Then give them a referral to a less than qualified proctologist.

SteveP