Masters Running

Sunday 12/25/16 Merry Christmas Runs! (Read 23 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Wow!  Late start, maybe a new record?  That means all of you are busy with family and friends having a wonderful holiday, as it should be!

I spent most of the day cooking up a storm, and then having family over to share it, with much laughter and smiles.

4.1 miles on the TM.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

pfriese

Hi Holly!

Just returned from a family gathering in the old hometown.... Looks like it was a busy day for everyone! I was up early for a nice albeit very very windy 8 mile run this morning. That puts me at 2000 miles for the year...

Paul

Home from work we ate our way through the day and had maybe a half dozen beautiful Christmas babies!!

I ventured out around 6p after bringing my patient up to her post-partum room and ran my 1.1 miles to stay in our holiday running challenge!!

Marj - I wish my family did the Feast of 7 fishes, but we never started that tradition.

Beautiful 4pm mass yesterday then wonderful night with lots of good food and family.

Oh and my Secret Santa at work bought me a bottle of red wine, a glass with a runner and 3 distances etched on the glass and a wine stopper with a swim, bike, run symbol - so cool!!

Ok time for bed and to get ready for another day in babyland!!

denise

Moved to Monday's thread.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"