Masters Running

birthday wishes to Arf (Read 204 times)

Maniac 505

My favorite master runner in the whole world, her birthday is so special, a bunch of boomers are jogging from Hopkinton to Boston for her special day Yes Have another great year sweetie. Love ya, Dave
    SteveP

Happy Birthday Arf!!!! May this day and every day be joyous.

SteveP

btb1490

Happy birthday Arf! Have a wonderful day! Smile
          Happy birthday Arf.......enjoy the day. I had NO idea that this was the history of the Boston Marathon. You MUST be important (and of course you are)
          Vista
            Happy birthday, Arf. Have a good one. TomS
              Happy Birthday ARF

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Happy birthday, arf! Clowning around
                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

GreenMan

Happy Birthday ARF. And best wishes for many more. jjj
                  Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                  Henrun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY-ARF Clowning around

King of PhotoShop

Great to see those pics of you and Mari at Wenatchee. I hope you have a wonderful day today. Spareribs

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

me too. I hope you have wonderful birthday with many happy memories of yesterday, last year, and today.Smile\

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Mariposai

Happy birthday my utra queen. May your day be filled with happiness, joy and love. And once again for pacing me yesterday. Your sweet spirit, your love for running and your passion for live kept me going even when the legs wanted to stop. You are one awesome person whom I am so blessed to call you my friend. Smile

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Arf, Happy Birthday from a fellow Canuck. Hope you have a great one and recover from your marathon. Eat lots of cake...that's my advice Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

dg.

Happy birthday Arf! another vote for lots of cake.
                                Happy belated birthday Arf! I think at this stage in life we deserve several weeks of birthday fun----enjoy! Karin