Masters Running

Is it Monday again? (Read 47 times)

evanflein

Hi Arf!

Sorry about the formatting issues you're having, Mike and Tet. When did that start? I hate computer problems, especially when they just start happening. It's like, ok, you were working fine yesterday!

Ribs, that's a Greta picture of Joey. What a job! Too bad it's just once a year.

man you'd think I ran 3 miles of cliffs and canyons this weekend! My legs are tired and sore today. I take that as proof that treadmill running does not give you as good a workout as "real" running. 3.4 easy miles on sproinkless legs tonight. Can't wait till those 10 mile and hilly reruns don't seem so hard...  We got lots of sntoad away so glad I ran my longer runs outside when I did!

Marathon Maniac #957

I will admit that we did not watch the Superbowl at all in this house.  Nope, not one minute.  DH and DS were watching something I got from the library with Robert Deniro - Red Lights, and I was puttering around the house and reading.

3.6 miles for me on Monday, followed by upper body weights and planks.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."