Masters Running

MrMunch & his Harley (Read 304 times)

munchkn883

met up with the asphalt today. He is scuffed up quite a bit (I just finished picking the cinders out of his hand) and the Harley will probably be totalled. Steve called the Harley store to make sure the bike was there and they couldn't believe he wasn't in the hospital. He got off the bike right before it caught the front tire and flipped up in the air and landed next to a pine tree. I think he has a guardian angel. He is going to be pretty sore for the next few days. I told him to stay off my Harley!
      glad to hear he's ok!! thank GOD for those guardian angels!!

denise

Things can be replaced, people can't. I'm glad to hear that MrMunch is ok. TomS
        stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Putting down a bike that gets totalled and ending up just scuffed sure sound like guardian angels were around.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

coastwalker

Things can be replaced, people can't. I'm glad to hear that MrMunch is ok. TomS
            Amen to that! It's a shame to lose the bike, but if anything had to be totaled, it is much better that it was the bike than Mr. Munch! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

That was really a close one! Glad MrMunch is ok. Sorry about the bike.

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Top 'O the World!

Ditto!! What they said!! I too am a rider.
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                  ....munch//.......YOU got a Harley??...........COOL....... yes, MrMunch should stay off of it, or you can have Your Gang Stomp Him........ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ps,,,,,,,,,Pickles says ''Hi'',,,,,,,

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

how is Mr. Munch doing now? Are you replacing the bike? (That's cool you got a Harley; you'll be ready for the fighter jet Wink)
                    munchkn883

MrMunch is doing much better. His hands are not quite as swollen and the road rash is scabbing YUCK! We still haven't received the "official" word on his bike....it was sent somewhere else to be looked at. Right now nobody can ride my bike b/c it is sick....think the electrical system needs some tweeking. We'll get it to the dealership this weekend I hope. He hasn't decided if he wants to get another one if this one is history. He'll decide when we get the final report. Hi, Pickles!!
                        Munch, Glad to hear Mrmunch is all right! My fire dept. has been to 4 horrific motorcycle accidents in the last 2 weeks. Two of the guys didn't survive and the other two are really messed up and will probably never be the same. Take great care when riding...there are a lot of bad drivers out there looking to pick off motorcyclists! Fran