Masters Running

AUGUST CHALLENGE: Abs (Read 48 times)

Mariposai

Did 3x1 minute plunks

Went out to a friend's house. She offered homemade cherry frozen yogurt...I ate Clown

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Did 3x1 minute plunks

Went out to a friend's house. She offered homemade cherry frozen yogurt...I ate Clown

Who could resist that?  Smile

I got my bicycles and planks done for the first two days.  Will do more bicycles today.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mariposai

30 minutes of various abs workout.

Holly

Joking

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

4x100 bicycle crunches

TammyinGP

3x15 bicycle crunches. plus some stability ball crunches.

no sweets.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

Oh, yeah--no sweets for me, either.

Mike E

MM #5615

3 sets of one armed planks--15 seconds each arm.  These things are tough for me--I can barely get through them.  This is what I love about this year of challenges...it forces me to do exercises I'm not used to doing.  I've always known it would be good for me to do planks and other things but it's just too easy to keep doing the things I'm used to.  Thanks!

Oh, and no sweets...not even any birthday cake...just a couple of beers.

TammyinGP

aww Mike, we certainly would have given you a pass for birthday cake! Your family must think you are crazy to pass up bday cake because of a monthly challenge.

Tammy

TammyinGP

got in my one arm planks tonight - 4 x 15" (two on each arm). not much but it's baby steps. those are kind of tough to do!

and no sweets today either.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

50 bicycle crunches Saturday.

3 x 30-sec planks on Sunday

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I'm late, but I'm in on the challenge.  Now I just gotta remember I'm in . . . . .

Re no sweets - As previously stated, you're on your own in that regard, although I WILL try to cut back since I've been in a "let's eat everything sweet" mode.  Weird, since I'm usually in a "let's eat everything salty" mode.  . . . . .wait.  I've been in that mod, too.  Cripes, I'm just in an "eat everything" mode. Black eye

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 100 bicycle crunches

Marathon Maniac #957

125 bicycle crunches for Monday

TammyinGP

bringing the average down with my 45 bicycle crunches and about 30 or so regular crunches.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

3 sets of one armed planks--15 seconds each arm...almost died.  No sweets....and no sweets, yesterday, either.