Masters Running

AUGUST CHALLENGE: Abs (Read 48 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

4x100 bicycle crunches and no sweets.

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 one armed planks (not getting any easier)...and 1 x 100 bicycle crunches...and 3 x 100 regular crunches...and no sweets.

TammyinGP

David decided to put me through his ab workout he does each day at running practice. So, I did this:

3x1:00 min bicycle crunches with :30 sec recoveries.

25 slow pushups

2x1:00 min forearm planks (with :30 sec recoveries)

2x :30 sec side planks (two on each side)

25 fast pushups.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

Have I ever told you how much I like that kid of yours, Tammy?

Anyway...I did 4 x 150 bicycle crunches...and no sweets.

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 of those dang one armed planks on each arm...and 2 x 100 bicycle crunches...and 2 x 100 regular crunches...and no sweets...

Marathon Maniac #957

Bunch of core work yesterday, but I forgot to count...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

TammyinGP

no sweets and I did both planks and bicycle crunches last night.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 150 bicycle crunches...and no sweets.

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 one-armed planks on each arm...and 3 x 100 bicycle crunches...and no sweets...although, I had some pretty good tasting french toast at the cross country breakfast that had to have had something unhealthy in them...

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 150 bicycle crunches...and no sweets.

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 second one-armed planks on each arm...and 2 x 100 bicycle crunches...and 2 x 100 regular crunches.  I did my planks before I went and did my speed work out in the 97o heat just in case I died out on the track...a challenge is a challenge after all...

TammyinGP

I'm so glad you have your priorities straight Mike.

haven't done my abs yet, but I'll tell David I'm ready now. he'll get out his stopwatch and start yelling like a drill sargent.   still no sweets, although my DH wanted some of my sea salt caramels and I made some yesterday and it was incredibly difficult not to sample.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 100 bicycle crunches...and no sweets...oh, and I didn't have any sweets yesterday, either.

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 one armed planks...and 2 x 100 bicycle crunches...and 2 x 100 regular crunches...and no sweets.

Marathon Maniac #957

I did my planks before I went and did my speed work out in the 97o heat just in case I died out on the track...a challenge is a challenge after all...

Wow - that is some heat for speed work!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."