Masters Running

Ladies!!! Alert!!! Shirtless RAer alert (Read 531 times)

Check the TimBo craig's list thread---got a good one of hermosaboy.......p 4, I think....c'mon, can we do up an ad for him too??
    Masters 2000 miles

Top 'O the World!

Big grin Big grin Big grin.....how do we get more of the guys to post????
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        Definitely one of the pleasantries of the running world. It's not just the guys who oggle. I often have to wipe the drool from my chin. Big grin What's the old saying - You can look but you can't touch (I'm married). Well, I unabashedly look AND without sunglasses!! Cool Thanks for the shirtless pics, Tim and Hermosaboy. Any others care to share??

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #3309

Wimmin...deep breath....relax. I think me and (the other guy, lol) is enough for now...it's all about restraint and portion control...geez. Going back to my old "shirtless " profile pic tomorrow. Still shirtless, even in these cold temps (What about the "other guy???)...but not running either right now. But my Marathon is going to be in the 50"s and sunny... and NO shirt for me...taking tickets now ladies. Whew...taper madness has just hit.... Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Top 'O the World!

Wimmin...deep breath....relax. I think me and (the other guy, lol) is enough for now...it's all about restraint and portion control...geez. and NO shirt for me...taking tickets now ladies.
            Really?!?! Sad where to get tikkits? Shy
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
              I would post but it wouldn't be prudent. Word would get around, wimmen would flock to view my picture, and the server would slow to a crawl. Worse, wimmen would start emailing my picture to each other. As enthusiasm metamorphosed into frenzy, and frenzy metastasized into panic, the massive bandwidth overload would crash the entire Internet. Al Gore would have to be called in to fix it, and questions would be asked in high places. When that happens, I don't want to be on the wrong side of the desk. Dark Horse
              I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.

Top 'O the World!

Big grin it's worth the risk!
                  Wimmin...deep breath....relax. ..it's all about restraint and portion control...geez.
                  Well that's no fun. I'm willing to flirt with disaster! Big grin Anybody else?!?

Leslie
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Count me in! I love me some lusty "masters"! Jewels
                    But in the end, I'm more afraid of not trying, than failing. JJJessee

#artbydmcbride

I'm willing to take the chance! Please post pictures Smile If you are afraid yours will put the internet at risk Dark Horse, you can just email it to me at ilenedforward@yahoo .com Big grin

Runners run

Post pics if you will, but I'll have to look at my own risk. I'm old, and my heart may not be able to take it!
                        wildchild

Carolyn

Well, ummm, the guys on this forum are masters - no offense, but the shirtless guys I like to ogle are the college runners. I don't see many of them in Denver, but when I ran in Boulder I used to see the CU track team out practicing... Smile

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Well, ummm, the guys on this forum are masters - no offense, but the shirtless guys I like to ogle are the college runners.
                            Well, Masters Men, it looks like the gauntlet has been thrown down. Show those college "boys" that older is definitely better!

Leslie
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

Well, Masters Men, it looks like the gauntlet has been thrown down. Show those college "boys" that older is definitely better!
                              You know, this may be treading on dangerous ground. Before we know it, the Masters men will be demanding the wimmin to start posting shirtless photos.... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #3309

You know, this may be treading on dangerous ground. Before we know it, the Masters men will be demanding the wimmin to start posting shirtless photos.... Smile
                                Well, I for one never had that thought pop into my mind...but since you mentioned it Big grin Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!