Masters Running

January Boomer Miles (Read 674 times)

Prince of Fatness

152.8 for January, about 50 more than last January. Thanks.

Not at it at all. 

Thanks for doing this, Wildchild! 166.0 miles John
        Thanks wildchild! I was afraid to ask about this for fear I might get INVOLVED No You are a trooper! 62.6 miles for me in January. 7 miles swimming
        pfriese

Thanks wildchild for taking over for Tramps. January miles = 140.4 Paul

Top 'O the World!

Ooops! Fell flat for a coupla weeks Blush only got 76 miles in Jan Thanks WC! wishing moderate temps your way soon!~ Smile
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Teresa, your doing great and wise to integrate that strength training. Right on track. Nice Job! jjj
              Thanks, JJJ! Today I ran 6.2 miles and it didn't seem very hard - I'm still in shock! Surprised
                You Rock for doing this wildchild! Thanks! 266 miles for January CNYrunner
                  running: 52.8 walking 8.6 That makes 61.4 total, right? I had hoped to increase running miles over December's 54.0, but worse-than-usual job stress, longer-than-usual hours at work, and inherent loathing of treadmills got the better of me. My 3-month average since November is the highest since I started running a little less than 2 years ago, though, so I feel like I've reached a new level of consistency and am ready to ramp up a little. Thanks, Wildchild, for feeding my OCD by providing this opportunity to quantify! Smile Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

144 miles for the first month of the year..mileage will begin to increase...with Boston on the horizon...
                      Wildchild thanks for starting this. 84 miles for January, an all time high. This with only running once since the 19th due to pneumonis. Now a chance to beat that in February.
                      HappyFeat

94 miles for me.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

GreenMan

Thanks, JJJ! Today I ran 6.2 miles and it didn't seem very hard - I'm still in shock! Surprised
                          I know what you mean. In a year you'll be amazed still. Just don't get greedy for big miles too soon. Stay with the XT. Give your body, rest, good carbs and plenty of protein, fluid, and electrolytes. You'll become a new person. It's takes work but it simple and fun. JJJ
                          Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.

Head Procrastinator

May as well add them here too Thanks for taking the reins of this!! 30.6 miles for me running 20.5 walking Barb
                            ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks hally. you just missed the January minimalists by 0.6 miles but I don't care about decimal places so we've got a threesome with hermosie's 8.8 miles and my 3.2. Now see i you can get starr and rindi over here too. I'm so lonely. speakin' of starr goddess, am I hearin' somethin' about you both comin' to Eugene too? you know, you and I and Eugene are like birds of feather so just forget about the runnin' and get ready for a jillion hugs my dear.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

anachrotech

Thanks for doing this wildchild - 71 miles for me in January.