Masters Running

Hey! we can message each other! (Read 432 times)

#artbydmcbride

Click on the little envelope below my name and send me a message!   Smile

Runners run

TammyinGP

cool find Ilene. That must have just started.

even this reply box is different now - like an email reply box.

Eric has been a busy little worker bee!

Tammy

Slo

Must need a little work yet.

The send button wasn't highlighted......

Hey cool, once it starts working, we can have all kinds of gossipy little conversations behind people's backs!  Just kidding

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

TammyinGP

you have to have something in the Subject line, SLO, so that the "send" button wakes up.

try it again.

Tammy

Wow!  Even the posting box is different.  Double Sweet!   Has that little graphic thing below our names been there awhile?  Can't get this box to accept "returns," i.e., make paragraphs.

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

Almost looks like Kickrunners...

Leslie, hold the shift key down when you hit return, and then
                it will do
                a new line...

wow!!  so cool!!

denise

Hey I got a message from Ilene, but I can't bloody open it!!!  This will be cool when all the bugs are worked out.  OH, just figured it out....silly me....must be the wine!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Marathon Maniac #957

Yes, but when you send a message you have to find your way back here again...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

King of PhotoShop

I tried to write to Ilene to say she is a hot babe but it didn't work. Either I didn't know how to work the process, or the message app judges who are hot babes and denied Ilene.  I will try again.  But this is pretty good.  Spareribs
                        TammyinGP

Ilene already received one of those messages today, Ribs. . . maybe the system thought it was a duplicate message and blocked it from sending.

Tammy

Thanks

Erika!

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #3309

Can we massage each other....duh of course...is that not a given. Wow, that feels so good. Ribs, what the heck are you doing...I thought it was Tampster...geez Whats the question again Tim Why am I typing in a small little box

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

TammyinGP

small little box??  not sure what you are talking about. . . .

have you been drinking again???

Tammy