Masters Running

Ok Holly you asked for it! AKA Oogly's family picture (Read 251 times)

umwb

My lovely wife Adriana is in the middle, Cassandra our daughter is on the right,our son Joshua is on my left and our newest Eli is in the front. and thats me in the back. http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o263/jimmietronix/ScannedImage.jpg
    When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !
    evanflein

Oogly it's wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

#artbydmcbride

What a great family photo! And the Handsome Guy with a Beard is there too!

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

What a beautiful family! But where's the ugly guy? That guy in the photo is way too handsome to qualify for that title.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

umwb

AW Geez now I'm blushingBlushBlushBig grin
            stumpy77

Trails are hard!

If I can say it in manly way, you don't live up to your billing Wink Lovely family--they look like they're lots of fun to chase around. Welcome back.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

TammyinGP

Hey UMWB! nice to see you back here again. I finally got notification of the PM you sent me over on Active (I don't go to that site anymore, but received an email that someone left me a PM), but figured no point responding since you found us here! Great family pic. Look forward to catching up and having you back in the group again!Smile

Tammy

umwb

Thanks everyone for welcoming me once again.Smile You all hid yourselves very well... I'd never even heard of running ahead. TAMMY after I emailed you, I noticed that you had'nt posted in over 7 mosCry. so I figured it may be awhile before I heard from you, Sad The only other name I remembered was ileneforward so I googled it and it lead me right to you guysBig grinWinkBig grin I SHOULDA BEEN A DETECTIVECool
                  Mariposai

We are all so happy that you remembered ileneforwards' name so you can find us again. Welcome back Mr. OOgly. What a lovely family you have. That Mrs. oogly is sure gorgeous. Please keep us company from now on.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

The Jogger

If you lived up to your name, there is now way you would have a good looking wife like that. Lovely family pic. Welcome back!!!!!! Roy