Masters Running

Closed thread.....DO NOT OPEN (Read 1263 times)

Vista

Marathon Maniac #957

I opened it...... so there..... (sometimes I like to live dangerously....)

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Photobucket OK........So if you are going to open this......I better give you something to make you sorry. This is the university basketball broadcast team that I am a part of. The top guy is the play-by-play announcer. The middle guy is the color commentator. Then there is me.....on the bottom. I am the stat man/sideline reporter/fill in color commentator/driver/organizer/ and along for the fun and the ride. We took pictures at the end of the year....and they told all three of us to "make a face" for this one. The younger guys were a little more intimidated......not me. At the end of the year at an awards banquet, this picture surfaced for the team. Now aren't you sorry you opened this up? I warned you.
        Vista
        evanflein

Vista, you're such a goof ball. Loved it. Thanks for hiding it here.
            only opened 745 times so far, Vista. Tongue I think it's adorable. Thanks for sharing.
              How can this thread have been opened 750+ times??? Is that an indication of the number of lurkers that we have here? Kinda spooks me in a way. Shocked

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Dave59

Vista - I was in a couple boring meetings so I opened this thread and hit refresh to mess with you. I work at home so a "meeting" to me is a conference call. Usually I'll put the phone on speaker (with my end muted) and do a bunch of stuff around the house (laundry, dishes, washing baby bottles, etc.) Today I decided to cause trouble on-line instead. (I confessed earlier and removed it. This time I'll leave it alone.) I do hope no one from work reads this forum. Roll eyes

Marathon Maniac #957

Gosh, Vista, even with the silly look on your face, you sure look pretty spiffy.... Wink Dave - you weren't quick enough - I saw it... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I am not sure how so many views are happening on this. Maybe I have a secret admirer who just can't stop looking at me. Shocked Hmmm......what did we miss with Dave?.....
                    Vista
                      Vista - I was in a couple boring meetings so I opened this thread and hit refresh to mess with you. I work at home so a "meeting" to me is a conference call. Usually I'll put the phone on speaker (with my end muted) and do a bunch of stuff around the house (laundry, dishes, washing baby bottles, etc.) Today I decided to cause trouble on-line instead. (I confessed earlier and removed it. This time I'll leave it alone.) I do hope no one from work reads this forum. Roll eyes
                      Ahhhh........I work from my house and sit on the phone most of the day. Sometimes it is meetings and I just have to "listen". On those days I pull out my golf club and chip or putt. This one time as I was doing this, the moderator asked me a question and I had to hurriedly take off "mute" and answer. She asked where I was that it took me so long to answer and I said....."I am playing golf". Well she and everyone else laughed saying...."Oh sure". Hey, you can't say I didn't tell her what I was doing.
                      Vista
                      Dave59

Ahhhh........I work from my house and sit on the phone most of the day. Sometimes it is meetings and I just have to "listen". On those days I pull out my golf club and chip or putt. This one time as I was doing this, the moderator asked me a question and I had to hurriedly take off "mute" and answer. She asked where I was that it took me so long to answer and I said....."I am playing golf". Well she and everyone else laughed saying...."Oh sure". Hey, you can't say I didn't tell her what I was doing.
                        I've had those moments of running for the un-mute button to answer a question! Usually I can anticipate when a question is coming and be ready.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

I was trying to follow the rules . . . DO NOT OPEN . . . .but all the lurkers made me too curious! Love the photo Vista - you are a Wild and Crazy Guy!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                          It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

...well, it didn't EXPLODE......that's always a plus...... Funny Pic vista//......I thought those were your Brothers.. ....(apparently you've worked together TOO LONG.)..

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

I had to open it. I tried not to, but my finger had a life of its own and forced me to move the mouse of the title and click. So it's my finger's fault and not mine at all.

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)