Masters Running

Happy Birthday, Teresadfp! (Read 183 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Hope it's a good one!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

tough to compete with Holly's wishes.  but Happy birthday to a Mainiac from one who wishes he was there.

Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Slo

Happy Birthday......Hope your taking it off !

Happy Birthday Teresa!!
            Happy birthday Teresa! I hope your day is full of pleasant surprises.

Have a great Birthday Teresa!

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Maniac 505

Have a GREAT B day
                wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday to another birthday-twin sister!  And happy 17th birthday to your DS - cool that you share a birthday!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy Birthday Teresa!! Enjoy the day Smile
                    Troy Strawberry Festival 10k - 6/7/09 - Goal 46:xx -->46:18!!; Americana 5k - 7/4/09 - Goal 21:xx-->21:12!!; Brookville 5 miler - 7/25/09 - Goal-->34:xx-->36:21; Crim 10 Miler - 8/22/09 - Goal sub-1:15-->1:14:14!!; Alter 5k - 9/5/09 - Goal 20:xx-->20:32; AF Marathon - 9/19/09 - Goal sub-3:38 (PR)--> 3:41 (BQ)
                    TammyinGP

Have a wonderful birthday!!!

Tammy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERESA!!

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

You and your son share the date for your birthday? Wow, I bet that's more cool for you than for him! (hey, I know how teenage boys think...) Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead! Happy Birthday!
                          dg.

Happy Birthday Teresa! 

no special significant meaning to this cake... (good one, Kevin!)   I just liked it, & you'll need it!    Two birthdays,  1/2 marathon training starts, & a race all in one week.   And you probably still have travel-lag!   

I hope it's a great one.   What will you do?

Top 'O the World!

Gracious this is a busy Birthday!!!  Ya'll should get together & party somewheres!!

Happy Birthday Teresa!!

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Birthday felicitations. 

Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com