Masters Running

November Masters Miles Awards (Read 463 times)

evanflein

Carolyn, you really did have an absolutely fantastic November. So did Orange Mat, actually. You guys both rock! Smile

Tramps

Always great to get a quick catch-up on this thread . Great racing (Carolyn, OM, and others), some injuries (Perch, sorry to see that amazing 200+ streak end), and lots of new folks to alter the averages this month.  Should be interesting!

210 for me.

The first 200+ mile since the Spring.

Be safe. Be kind.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Just 51.8 miles for me this past month - and 26.2 of those were at The Monkey, with 32 of them in Nashville on that weekend.  Hmmm, perhaps thats why my legs felt so tired for several days after? Smile

395.5 total for the year, up to Nov 30th, on a total of 90 runs. 

Hi Wild,

Nov miles 96

Year to date 1073

Thanks for doing this every month, wild.

TomS

November running miles 98.3

2012 running miles    889

Thanks Carolyn!

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Well, this looks like fun.

November : 82.31 miles

For the year: 1205.57 miles

Cutting back a bit in November because I am doing the Concept2 rowing holiday challenge.

Woo Hoo, 36,366 meters for November.

November - 117.50

YTD - 1704.4

I'm going to come close to 2000 for the year, but it ain't gonna happen.  Maybe next year!

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

pfriese

November: 97.2 miles

Paul

an amazing likeness

November = 207.7

YTD = 2078.4

All I can claim is 2 half marathons, one with Jay and one run by Jay.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I finally uploaded my running for the week, and finished the month at 73. 

A lot of miles were run this month by you all, wow! 

Coastal

I'm hopefully getting healthy, uninjured, or stronger.  I'm not sure what the term is exactly, but I'm starting to run more and increase miles. 

186 miles for the month.

My upward trend took a nosedive...... 51.6 for November.

Henrun

Henrun: Still on the DL-49 (YTD-880)

Marj: 65 (YTD-930);Cycling-YTD-1282

50.6 miles for me with my last run of the month in CANADA!!Big grin

denise

dg.

thanks Carolyn!!  

um, can I slip back in quietly?      I haven't posted here in 1000 years.    It was such an injury fest for the past year or so that I stopped logging too, but things are finally improving, & most days I remember to wear my Garmin, so, I'm going backwards entering some of the runs on RA.  

88.1 miles for November.     it's not much but it's an improvement!    at least, I think.  ; ).   I was surprised to see that it was that high.   October says 57, but I don't know.   No idea ytd!

the PLAN is to steadily improve & not not not to get hurt again, babying along the assorted things that linger or that pop back in & say 'hi remember me??'. 

(we won't get fooled again.  -) )  hee,

Karin's back!!!!!    

Hi Perch!    take care of that knee!!   I know where you live.    in a round about sort of way. 

awesome months for so many of you.    special wtg's to Carolyn & Esther!

another welcome to the new kids.    I've been working my way through the thread... am on page 5!    am enjoying it & may even respond one of these days : ).