Masters Running

OCTOBER CHALLENGE (Read 45 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 25 push-ups + 4 x 25 seated pulley rows + 2 x 150 bicycle crunches + 2 x 100 crunches to get the bonus.

Marathon Maniac #957

yesterday 3 x 10 push-ups

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

I did 2 x 30 second arm swings and 100 bicycle crunches before heading off to CC practice.

Marathon Maniac #957

Yesterday 2 x 30 second arm swings

Today 3 x 10 push-ups

Keeping up, so far, barely...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 25 push-ups + 4 x 25 seated pulley rows + 2 x 150 bicycle crunches + 2 x 50 crunches 

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 30 second arm swings with 5 pound dumbbells plus 2 x 150 bicycle crunches plus 2 x 100 crunches

TammyinGP

I did 2x30 arm swings with 7.5 lb weights.

i'm pooped. so probably no abs tonight though. I've been keeping up on the daily exercises, but rather sporadic on the bonus challenge.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

Yesterday I did 3 x 30 second arm swings

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 30 Push-ups and 4 x 30 seated pulley rows and 4 x 100 crunches

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 30 second arm swings with 5 pound dumbbells plus 2 x 150 bicycle crunches plus 2 x 100 crunches

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 30 Push-ups and 4 x 30 seated pulley rows and 2 x 150 bicycle crunches and 2 x 100 crunches

TammyinGP

I did my pushups Smile

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

Yesterday 3 x 10 push-ups

Today 3 x 30 second arm swings.

Not a lot, but trying to be consistent at least...

Mike E

MM #5615

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 30 push-ups + 30 at CC practice and 4 x 30 seated pulley rows and 4 x 100 crunches + 30 at CC practice and I'm wiped out with a full day ahead of me...