Masters Running

OCTOBER CHALLENGE (Read 45 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

3 hours of arm swings, no weights....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

17 miles?

TammyinGP

oh sheesh, forgot about this . . okay, i'm exhausted, but arm swinging I will go . .

oops, it's an even day. . . gotta do pushups and hope I don't collapse and break my nose.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

I got it backwards.  I will do yesterday's pushups today, then get back on track tomorrow.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 30 second arm swings with 5 pound dumbbells and 2 x 150 bicycle crunches and 2 x 100 crunches

Marathon Maniac #957

3 x 15 push-ups

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 40 push-ups and 4 x 40 seated pulley rows and 4 x 150 bicycle crunches and 4 x 100 crunches

TammyinGP

2 x 20 pushups, plus planks and crunches

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

5 x 30 second arm swings with 5 pound dumbbells and 4 x 100 crunches...after wolfing down half a large pizza and a couple of beers...burp...excuse me...

TammyinGP

2 x 60 second arm swings w/ 7.5 lb weights.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 40 push-ups and 4 x 40 seated pulley rows and 4 x 150 bicycle crunches and 4 x 100 crunches

TammyinGP

4 x 15 pushups.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 45 second arm swings with 5 pound dumbbells and 4 x 100 crunches

Marathon Maniac #957

I missed a couple days, but did 3 x 30 second arm swings yesterday with 5lb weights, and 3 x 15 push-ups today.

Mike E

MM #5615