Masters Running

OCTOBER CHALLENGE (Read 45 times)

TammyinGP

I did 2x15 pushups tonight. and I missed yesterdays arm swings, but I'm too tired to do anything else tonight. crawling in bed is as much energy as I can muster.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

2 x 60 second arm swings with 5 lb weights.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 45 second arm swings with 5 pound dumbbells plus 4 x 100 crunches...oh, and 30 push-ups and 60 crunches at CC practice, this morning.

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 40 push-ups and 4 x 100 crunches.

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 60 second arm swings with 5 pound dumbbells...plus 2 x 150 bicycle crunches and 2 x 100 crunches.

Marathon Maniac #957

Yesterday was 3 x 60 second arm swings, the day before was 3 x 15 push-ups, today I will do 3 x 15 push-ups.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 50 push-ups and 4 x 100 crunches.

Marathon Maniac #957

3 x 60-second arm swings, 5lb weights

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 60 second arm swings with 5 pound dumbbells...and 2 x 150 bicycle crunches and 2 x 100 crunches.

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 50 push-ups and 4 x 50 seated pulley rows and 2 x 150 bicycle crunches and 2 x 100 crunches.

Marathon Maniac #957

3 x 15 push-ups and 3 x 60 second arm swings

TammyinGP

November is just around the corner and I'm starting to brainstorm ideas so if anyone has ideas, suggestions, wish-list, for a November challenge, let me know.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 1 minute arm swings plus 2 x 150 bicycle crunches and 2 x 100 crunches.

Oh...suggestions for next month...I could handle legs next month...maybe some wall sits...or something we haven't done before.  I'll keep thinking.  I just don't want to do legs in December.

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 50 push-ups and 2 x 150 bicycle crunches and 2 x 50 crunches

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 1 minute arm swings and 2 x 150 bicycle crunches and  2 x 100 crunches