Masters Running

Hi guys! (Read 517 times)

eric :)

Hi everyone! You guys are so quiet that no one knows you're here! It's been a year since the CR migration. I thought I would drop in and see how you are all doing. I noticed that the owner hasn't been around for a long time. Would anyone be interested in taking over the ownership role for this group? Is there anything I can do to make your experience at RA better? Feel free to drop me an email or respond to this post. I'll try to check in regularly until the thread drops off. eric :-)
      Thanks for all you do Eric. We all appreciate it. As far as ownership, I don't post often enough to take on that role, nor am I really a "master" runner, but rather someone who is just trying to hang w/ the big dogs and enjoy the motivation. Big grin Someone will step up to the plate, I have no doubt.

Marathon Maniac #957

Hi Eric! Hey, I heard through the grapevine that you were going to be running the Seattle Marathon. Would that be the R&R Marathon in June?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I vote for Holly she is a know instigator and should be punished!!! Big grin
          umwb

I vote for Holly she is a know instigator and should be punished!!! Big grin
            I second that nomination! Smile Smile
            When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !

Renee the dog

All in favor...

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

HermosaBoy

Aye

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

The Jogger

Hi everyone! You guys are so quiet that no one knows you're here! It's been a year since the CR migration. I thought I would drop in and see how you are all doing. I noticed that the owner hasn't been around for a long time. Would anyone be interested in taking over the ownership role for this group? Is there anything I can do to make your experience at RA better? Feel free to drop me an email or respond to this post. I'll try to check in regularly until the thread drops off. eric :-)
                  We are a shy lot don't you know Big grin Roy

Head Procrastinator

Um, I am not a frequent poster but still a member of this community. Who is the owner, Tramps? Is it possible to have co-owners? Is there some owner thing he isn't doing that he should be? Someone could contact him and let him know.
                    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                    xor

Well, it has been awhile since the trash has been emptied. It's kind of ripe in here.

eric :)

Hi Eric! Hey, I heard through the grapevine that you were going to be running the Seattle Marathon. Would that be the R&R Marathon in June?
                        Yeah! My friends moved to Seattle a couple of years ago. They've been clamoring to get me to visit. Originally, I was planning to run the Seattle Marathon in right after Thanksgiving but the R&R marathon in June works out better. So, if I still have a job in June, I'll be making a trip out to Seattle. I'll be looking forward to meet everyone that are going! JJJessee is the current only but he hasn't been around since June of last year. Being an owner just lets you manage the group better but you guys are such a great bunch of folks that there isn't much administrative work. Only one owner is allowed. However, the owner can designate administrators, which have the same powers as the owner except for assigning more administrators.
                        wildchild

Carolyn

Hi Eric, we're just quiet because we're old! Evil grin And we don't need no stinking manager... Thanks for all you've done for us here at RA. It's been a good year.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

xor

Hi Eric, we're just quiet because we're old! Evil grin
                            Maybe that 'splains the smell too.

Eric - You've been doing a great job with this site. Thank you, thank you so much. And I vote for Holly, too. Wink Or Tramps, or Hopeful, or . . . . There's a great group of people on the daily thread who would do fabulous job.

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

#artbydmcbride

ooh Ooh I want to be an administrator too! Admins can make threads sticky, or ban people, or well, other cool things! Blush

Runners run