Masters Running

Happy Birthday Lyndenrunner!! (Read 181 times)

Head Procrastinator

OK, so I am early but I wanted to be the first to wish my twin a happy birthday! Have a great day Gordon! Barb
    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
    arf

MM #405

Happy Birthday Gordon!!!! Eat cake and pop balloons! Best wishes for an awesome year! arf
      evanflein

Have a great day, Gordon! Hope you get to do some fun stuff and eat cake and all that. What's your plans? (yeah, I'm nosy...)
        Mariposai

Happy Birthday my friend!!!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Happy birthday, lynden. I hope it's a great one. TomS
            SteveP

YeeHaw!!! Thanks for what you contribute to the forum Gordon. May your day be blessed with happy feet that smell sweet.

SteveP

Happy Birthday, Gordon. Why don't you celebrate by taking the day off? (The Dancing Bananas are starting to feel a little heat, so it's not like you need to score any extra points for your team or anything.) Wink Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy birthday gordon and hally (so sorry I missed you in Eugene). thanks for doin' the weeky for us. any chance you've on a Ragnar team again this year? I just found out it ends on Whidbey Island right across from Seattle. <>pinkdoor/pinkdoor)>>>

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

huskydon

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day! huskydon

King of PhotoShop

Make it a good one Gordon. And happy father's day tomorrow too. Spareribs
                        Happy Birthday Lyndenrunner! I hope you feel well enough to indulge. Enjoy the day and Happy Father's Day as well. Karin/CNYrunner
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORDON! Hope you have a fun day and your family pampers you. CAKE! LOTSA CAKE!
                          LaVita

Manchild

Have a great day. Happy Birthday!! Chris

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday, Gordon!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Have a great one!!! Tall

Recent Best times: None recently