Masters Running

3.8.13 Friday 'Still Snowing' Daily (Read 46 times)

You can always create your own St. Patrick's day fun run! I bet you will have a few takers!!!Big grin.

Yes, Paint yourself green and run quickly....LOL!!!

No run today...worked OT on my vacation...still short a lot of peeps...

Lately I've felt my Adrenalines were like bricks on my feet...Bought some Cadence...will try them tomorrow...

Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip

Happy Birthday Marj and Holly!!!!!!!!!!

What an amazing run this morning!  The legs were fast, steady, everything was flowing so smoothly - felt like I was running on air!

. . . . then I woke up . . .

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

We haven't had a lot of snow here lately, it seems to have gone north or south.  I felt that spring was in the air today with the sun shining and just a gentle warming.  I can't wait for spring!  Well I didn't get outside for any running yet this week, but I did go to the YMCA with MrStarr THREE times before work!  I am so not a morning exerciser, but wanted to go with him.  I did a spinning class, a strength/pilates type class, and today ran 2.5 on the treadmill (run/walk) and then 2.5 on the bike.  Next week I work at 7am so won't be able to go in the morning, darn!  I could, however, get up at Jay:30 and run around the lake Smile

I'm exhausted and need to go to bed.  I have a new book I'd like to read, but don't think I'll get too far in it tonight.  Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl.  I've been waiting for it for a while.  We're heading over to Sioux Falls tomorrow to go to the home show and do some shopping.  It's supposed to rain and then maybe turn to snow later tomorrow night.  I'm not looking forward to losing that hour of sleep either!

Happy birthday Holly!  Happy birthday Marj!

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Lately I've felt my Adrenalines were like bricks on my feet...Bought some Cadence...will try them tomorrow...

That's how I felt when I gave up my Ghosts... got the Flows and haven't looked back since.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Adrenalines were my one and only shoe until I tried the Pure Connect.  I love them and feel faster (relatively) with them.  I still have a pair of Adrenalines rotating with them, but I do the majority of my long runs in the Connects.  I had no problems with the transition.  My low mileage might have something to do with that. Roll eyes  But I have hit 11 miles so far and plan on continuing upward.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.