Masters Running

Sunday.....Living to Tell the Tale (Read 436 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Anyway, my time was about 54:30, which would be an over-60 PR at least, and not that far off my all-time PR in 2007, a year when I PR'd at 4 different distances. I couldn't stay around to get the placings so will have to look it up later.

ETA: 54:48, 8:50 pace, 5th of 11 AG.

Nice racing!

Mariposai – great LR and what a lovely place to run!

Mike – I hope you at least were making some time-and-a-half for your Sunday effort.

Erika – I went out to get on my TM yesterday morning and the shelf, which holds my TV and DVD player, fell down.   I just couldn’t face the TM without the video…..

Wildchild – 12 degrees?  Ouch!  I am so not ready for that…

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

mrrun

And I love Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me!  Funny program.

Somehow the quote isn't staying in the box.... We also like the show.  and we've now how dinner several times with Peter Sagal's parents as they are very good friends with a mutual couple that we go to the theater with

important trivia about peter sagal: he is an ironman and also writes a column for runners world

OM - congrats

Congrats OM...

Off Day today...

Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip