Masters Running

May 3 and back to the US (Read 53 times)

SteveP

Taggy I'm so sorry I won't see you this spring.   Take care of Roman, ok?    

Steve, how long till this thing plays through the courts?    I've already told you this, but I am so glad that he has you in his corner.   He could not have done better.

ok back to dandelion digging.   it's really fun.  any takers?

Tag was really looking forward to after race ice cream..pre race ice cream and during race ice cream.

Most of what I know is pure guesswork. Keep in mind I'm a truck driver and not very educated. Roman's mom gets picked up to see her son three times a week. Because Mom cancels visitation as often as she does. I'm only guessing an addiction. If that's true, the woman has to prove that's she's been clean for an extended period of time. Then she has to be able to prove that she can take care of herself, provide food and shelter and care for her son. It's only a guess mind you. How long does that take? Supervised rehab? Probably. Transition Housing? Likely. Can that be done in a year? SUnday is Roman's 1st birthday and DD#1 wants to try a special visitation, with cake and ice cream,  so bio mom can celebrate with Roman. We're pretty proud of that girl woman.

Honey will be more than happy to help dig.

SteveP

Mariposai

Welcome back to our world travelers!

Twocat, you need help with an Irish menu? Really?Roll eyes...I thought your second home is Ireland Smile

SteveP, yeahh you need to be mighty proud of that girl!

So good to see so many of our RA family posting again.

Lamerunner, I hope your DD enjoys Colorado! Some kids just need a little break before going at it again.

Dg, how are the berries doing? Digging dandelions? they are beautiful...leave them alone Smile

I did some running this morning about 4 miles at an easy pace. Tomorrow is taper day to get ready for Bloomsday on Sunday.

Go tamster go!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Starr: Sorry to hear about your motherCry

Some great runs out there today TSELB and Tall.  No run today planning on running 5k after work in morning. Son has not decided whether to walk at graduation Sunday morning, wife is crushed, they are both graduating from same school but at 2 seperate graduations.  This is U of M- Flint's largest graduating class, with almost 1100 graduating. DS2 with BA and DW with DNPBig grin.  Because my mother's health and my father-laws health they will not be attending.  The whole family is going out for dinner Sunday night to celebrate.

Mariposai

Marathon Derrick...A graduation is worth celebrating, either if you don't walk at graduation!

Congrats to both of the graduates!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Marathon Derrick...A graduation is worth celebrating, either if you don't walk at graduation!

Congrats to both of the graduates!

+1

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."