Masters Running

Thanks Master/Boomer Runners (Read 482 times)

CassadAAmius

Wishing you all peace and closure, Steve. Your devotion throughout her illness has been admirable and I'm sure your mother felt well cared-for and loved all the way to the end.
      I'm sorry to hear this, Steve. You can rest in the comfort of knowing that you did everything possible for her. My best wishes for you and your family.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Tramps

I'm sorry for your loss. As someone with an elderly mother in declining health, I've been taking special note of your recent trials. As many have noted, you have some closure and comfort in knowing you helped her find peace at the end.

Be safe. Be kind.

coastwalker

Hi Steve, I'm very sorry to learn of your mother's passing. How fortunate for her, you, and your brother that you were all together when she went. I'm sure it meant a lot to each of you to all be together at that time. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Oh Steve - my heart is heavy for you today. She was a very lucky mom to have 2 wonderful sons that cared so much for her and saw to it that she made the transition peacefully. Your strength, devotion and love for her is something to treasure. ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

my condolences, Steve. You've acted most admirably as a devoted and loving son. Those actions will have an impact on the younger members of the family in a positive way... Always remember the best of times.
                Steve, I'm so sorry. It has been apparent in your postings that you were a devoted son. You did everything possible to ease your mother's passing, and I hope you can remember that in the difficult days ahead. And I agree completely with Dr. Dale's observation. As we care for elderly family members, we are teaching our own children by example. Your boomer friend, Harriet

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

Steve, I'm so sorry for your loss and I'm glad that she was with her sons at the end.
                  Have you got a flag?
                    Steve, You were a good son to her and that's what matters. Dark Horse
                    I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
                      Steve, I'm so sorry. Treasure the memories. I'm sure there are many fond ones.
                      nowor

Steve, Bringing spring flowers to your mom and describing them to her was an incredibly beautiful act of love. I'm sorry for your loss.
                          ((Steve)), I'm so sorry about your mom. Best wishes to you and your family.
                          mustang sally

Bad faerie

Steve, you have taken such good care of your mother over her last months. My condolences to you and your family.
                              {{{{{Steve}}}}}} So sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

#artbydmcbride

You are such a good man Stevep and a great son. {{Stevep}}

Runners run