Masters Running

Happy Birthday Dg! (Read 253 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday! I hope today is a fabulous day!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mariposai

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest person in this forum. Love ya sistahhh.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Hill Runner

DG....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
        Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
        Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

SteveP

So that's what all the bunny-candy-basket stuff is all goin on for! Sweet!!!! May the day be joyous. You're one of the good ones DG

SteveP

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope the day and the year ahead are great ones. You are always so wonderful to others and it's your turn now to have the support and great cheer.
              Teresadfp

One day at a time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a wonderful day and year!
                wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday wishes coming your way, DG! Live long and prosper!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Happy Birthday, Deb. You will note that I was not the one to start this, it was that provocateur Holly. Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Happy Birthday Dg! I have no flower or cake pictures to give you, only my best wishes. Have a wonderful day!
                        Happy birthday!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy Birthday, dg!
                          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                            Happy birthday to my favorite AA gal, and I hope that you had a great run today!

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Happy Birthday, dg!!!! Beautiful MIchigan weather for a lovely lady!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy Birthday! Smile

Runners run