Masters Running

happy birthday to our butterfly princess (Read 206 times)

Maniac 505

Mariposi:

hope you have a really special day.  I know you had a special run yesterday!!!

enjoy your special day

Dave

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!  I hope you have a great day and year ahead!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Have a Great day Nancy.  Hope it's the Best!

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Happy, Happy Birthday!  I hope this day includes joy and that the days to follow will as well.
            Mariposai - wishing you the happiest of birthdays!!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Marathon Maniac #957

Hope you have a wonderful day, Butterfly Lady!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Slo

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y !!!!!!
                stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Since I know you love flowers and dg's berries, I tried to find a combo.

Not perfect, but a Very Happy Birthday to you.  Haven't the faintest idea of what it says. 

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Happy birthday to our butterfly friend. Enjoy being a year wiser and more beautiful!
                    wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday to my dear birthday-twin sister!  Or maybe we're triplets, with Teresa!  Wishing you another year of good running and joyful living!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy birthday to you too!!  Enjoy the day Smile
                        Troy Strawberry Festival 10k - 6/7/09 - Goal 46:xx -->46:18!!; Americana 5k - 7/4/09 - Goal 21:xx-->21:12!!; Brookville 5 miler - 7/25/09 - Goal-->34:xx-->36:21; Crim 10 Miler - 8/22/09 - Goal sub-1:15-->1:14:14!!; Alter 5k - 9/5/09 - Goal 20:xx-->20:32; AF Marathon - 9/19/09 - Goal sub-3:38 (PR)--> 3:41 (BQ)
                        TammyinGP

Happy Birthday sistah Mariposai!! Hope you have a wonderful day. I know all those boyz in your life know how to treat you wonderful and will make this day very special for you!

Tammy

evanflein

Following Tammy again to say have a very happy birthday and enjoy the year ahead!
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS BUTTERFLY!!

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Happy birthday, Nancy!

eliz

flomotioncoaching.com