Masters Running

Thursday Daily, 10.4.12 (Read 366 times)

Tet, I see you were asking about me the other day. I've been camping, trail running and hiking in western Colorado and here in Utah. I'm obviously back in civilization now and I liked it better out there. It's so sad the Rim Rock Marathon at the Colorado National Monument is on pavement because there are awesome trails there...6 easy this morning in Green River, UT, a sad little town.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Thanks Opie. Glad everything is going well. I've never been to beautiful Utah and all the rock formations so any photos, . . .  make that as many as possible photos, would be appreciated.  Have fun in the St. George Marathon. (lots of pictures from it would be a good idea too).  Thanks.

=========================

Mari! Posie!  Mariposai!  Nancy!

are you okay 

So, have you seeing a difference between our generation's work ethics and the younger generation? 

here's a pic of your handsome DS today who told me

at lunch there was a big fire right behind town!!!!

ps - maybe you can repost if photos don't work

No wonder I love running so much.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Yea, TK!!!!

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

SteveP

"A Michigan man who patrols the streets in a Batman costume is facing a felony charge after he allegedly interfered with a police investigation."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/michigan-batman-busted-again-769241

Hmmmm.

The dog is my alibi. 

Enjoy the 5K Enki

Sorry you got hacked Holly. However, I don't feel so special now.

Cool Gordon.

Good news Two Cat!

SteveP