Masters Running

Monday 3/25 March Madness Runs (Read 51 times)

C-R

Hey Holly. I don't think there is a correlation and if you keep physically fit my guess is that it helps the BP stay lower (at least that's what my doc says - all things being equal).

Got my run finally.

With that new bridge Hen start charging and fund all of your races. Cool beans.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!  I went 4.3 miles in 33:07 then lifted for 38 minutes...and I did my burpees, planks, and stretches.  Since DW is away visiting her relatives up north, Eric is able to be home.  While I was working out, he went to the store and bought some ingredients for omelets.  So, after working out, I made omelets for the two of us.  We had a pretty nice evening.  He is Jekyll and Hyde.  I'm not sure which of those is the good one, but right now, that's him.  I like that one.

Okay--that's it--bedtime.  See ya.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Mariposai - Glad you got to run with DS1 while the UW's on spring break.

The cherry blossoms'll be in full bloom when he gets back next weekend.

Is he still running in the same Chaco sandals from the last year's Tunnel?

He loves them so much he even wears Chacos on all three legs in our annual triathlons,

even swimming in them for faster swim-to-bike T-1 transitions!

I'm looking forward to this year's Light-at-the-end-of-the-Tunnel Marathon as an extension of the Bloomsday 12K I got to run last year with all four of the butterflies.  Gunna wear your wings again?

enke - sorry to have missed you. Some last minute guests over the weekend preempted this year's Mercer Island Half Marathon.  If you ran nine miles to the start/finish and back, you should look for another upcoming half, if possible.

Mike - being a father never ends when you're lucky enough to have kids who continue to trust you the rest of your life because you're you and not just because you're a parent and they have to.  Sounds like he's ready for a change of friends though.  Fortunately, they can never exchange us.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Marathon Maniac #957

Since DW is away visiting her relatives up north, Eric is able to be home.  

Mike - is he not allowed there when she is home?  Any why do you have to ask the county if he can move in with you?  Sorry if this is too prying- you can disregard if so.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

No, that's fine. A few years ago, we had an incident where he hit me....then HE called the police. The police arrested him. Because my DW does in-home day care, the county decided Eric could not be around the house while DW was doing day care.