Masters Running

Monday 12-2-13 Daily (Read 39 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I thought of Divechief when I saw this

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2013/12/02/samuel_k_mcdonough_victoria_clipper_iv_seattle_man_allegedly_steals_passenger.html?wpisrc=burger_bar

Bet you never thought that was something you needed to worry about...................

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

mmm donuts . . . oh, sorry about the credit card Tramps.  But unless something is seriously amiss this should end up as a very minor hassle.  I had my card number lifted earlier this year and if I spent an hour on the whole thing I would be surprised.

Today it was out for a few miles.  During the route I took I pass by Southport beach.  This picture shows the day breaking over it and what looks to be bird breakfast time.  At least I think that is why they were all flying about over the water near the shore.  That or they just entertain themselves that way.  I was in a rush to get going again and did not actually ask them what was up.  Wink

Daybreak over Southport beach.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Mariposai

No black Friday nor black cyber Monday for me. The only cyber thing I tried to do today failed, but I sure had a victorious day at work.

so...moving on...

Lovely day break picture, twocat....and you stop to take a picture a the zombies did not get you? Roll eyes.

La Tortuga is coming to Ave of the Giants....hurraaahhhh!

Mustang Sally, will be there to? Please, pretty please!

Denise a big congrats on your !AG! you are rocking, sistahhh!

Dave, cool new avatar.

Taperboy, Big grin

Wind is howling around here. Only 28F, but it feels like 10, so going to the gym after work we did. 3 east miles for me then some fitness blender's Upper Body Functional Strength Training Workout with Dumbbells. 

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard