Masters Running

Tuesday's Daily, 5.6.14 (Read 34 times)

evanflein

Glad to hear Ribs' ordeal is just about done. What a drag that turned out to be!

Sounds like Carolyn took her time leaving the redwoods... nice to get that time to run in the McKay Tract, and yes that would've been perfect to have Leslie there too. What a greta weekend you guys all had!

Holly, I can understand that needing a smile sentiment. This is the worst time for me at work, and just when I want to not be there so much. Oh well. Finally got out at 5 something for my run, and was happy to see it was warmer than yesterday and less windy. Yay! Still wore light gloves just in case. They came off by mile 2. Ended up with a tempo run, 6.2 miles at total avg pace of just under 8:58. Felt good, and had 7:49 mile for #4, and 7:25 for #6. Cool. Helps to have downhill trend and a light tailwind, but hey, I'll take it!

Marathon Maniac #957

Nice run Erika.  You sure are fast!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."