Masters Running

Weght loss thread..Is it Black Friday??? (Read 208 times)

SteveP

205 Lbs. With nearly thirty people at our gathering, I took a spoon full of most eavery thing and only one desert. It wasn't easy.

SteveP

so i am going with my yesterday morning weight and saying i am down 1lb from last week!! 

no sense being depressed about the 2lbs i gained from yestedays eat fest because it was worth every calorie!!

denise

evanflein

Yeah Denise, it's only temporary, too. Good job on the holding back Steve. I wasn't so successful, but still did pretty well. Enjoyed everything I wanted to and only up 1 this morning. (But that's up from a "high" weight anyway.)
          With it just The Hub and me, there wasn't much eating yesterday.  He had breakfast ready for after the Turkey Trot, a few munchies throughout the day, and I made a big crock pot of beans and only had one bowl.  Still holding steady at around 144.  Looks like those 4 pounds are gonna be stubborn.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Prince of Fatness

I am about 750 miles from my scale right now.

Probably for the best.

Not at it at all. 

Marathon Maniac #957

Still holding steady right now, but tomorrow is our big dinner party......

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I am about 750 miles from my scale right now.

Probably for the best.

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance