Masters Running

Dinner tonight (Read 432 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

This is what I'm making for dinner tonight:

Cowboy Nachos

Except I'm using leftover pot roast in stead of brisket.  I made the beans last night, nice and spicy with lots of jalepinas, and I've got the ingredients to make fresh pica de gallo and guacamole while the corn on the cob and asparagas cooks.....

I've been dreaming about dinner all day....

What are you having?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Renee the dog

Ribs with a mustard dry rub finished with honey.

Fried plantains.

Salad.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

If only I knew...... can I just come to your house Holly?

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Here I clicked expectantly hoping it was an invite.
          evanflein

Something with that hunk of halibut I took out of the freezer. We realized we'd used the downstairs freezer to store halibut and we have tenants moving in this week. Gotta start eating fish.
              Macaroni and tomato juice.........a family favorite.
              Vista

Jambalaya with Hot Smoked Sausage.  But I'll put it in the frig for tomorrow night if I get an invite to Holly's ...

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

...Turkey Chili and Rice...

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

steak fajitas w/ lots of peppers!

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Maniac 505

wish I could go to Holly's. 

Like Berger I am having Jambalaya,  kind of a different recipe though.

I start a week of nights tonight.  when I work nights I pressure cook a big batch of something, freeze individual servings  and have that or previous weeks frozen meals for my midnight dinner.

This is a Wolfgang Puck pressure cooker Jambalaya with no sea food,  just hamburger and sausage (and lots of spices)

pressure cooker jambalaya 

so, I will be having that,  Chili, and stew for various nights this week.

Dave

I have absolutely no idea, but would like to come to Holly's or Nono's or Erika's or . . . . .

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Renee the dog

I have absolutely no idea, but would like to come to Holly's or Nono's or Erika's or . . . . .

I wish you had.  Too much food.  Much leftover!  Oh, and I decided to sautee an eggplant instead of making a salad. I hope that would have been OK!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

evanflein

Well, I was staring at my bank of cookbooks, trying to think of something different to do with this halibut after realizing that I really had just a little bit smaller piece than I needed for all 4 of us... when DH's sister called and invited us over for pizza. I don't really want pizza, but the boys are thrilled to go see their cousins, eat pizza on a Tuesday, and DS2 is delighted he doesn't have to eat halibut tonight. Don't know where that kid-who-dislikes-fish comes from.
                            SteveP

Y'all are causing added poundage just by reading this!!!

While still working at 6:00 PM, DD#3 called, left a message that said, "I'm starting dinner!! Good bye!".

It didn't matter what it was, I was so happy.

SteveP

Dave59

Please don't blame me if you start gaining weight for pointing you to the Pioneer Woman Cooks website.

We just had some baked chicken with some spicy coating and rice.  Exciting, eh?