Masters Running

Thursday 7/25 Daily (Read 46 times)

usandtoto-2@msn.com

Temptation is the only thing that tempts me.  Though the giants could help too.

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")

Carolyn - Do you have an idea of when you're thinking of coming out?  IE - later this year, in 2014??  Anything that says its in Sausalito, at Rodeo Beach, Pirates Cove - those runs are in the Marin Headlands.  I've run the Pirates Cove 50k through PCTR (multiple times), Rodeo Valley 50k  through Inside Trail Racing, and Golden Gate 50k through Coastal Trails.  They're all basically the same course with around 6000 feet of elevation gain/loss.  You'd have no problems.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mike E

MM #5615

Hey--I have a good idea...how about we all meet in Huntsville, Alabama on December 14th...that's where I'll be...airfare and registration all done...woo-hoo!  Do we know anybody who lives in Huntsville, Alabama?  ShouId I be scared to run in Huntsville, Alabama?

Mariposai

so tempted.

I believe that Marj and Henrun will be there too!!!

And I hope to convince Enkie to run this one too Wink

Maybe we can get miss Ilenforward, Dove, Econo, and others

Come on!!! it will be soooooooo much fun!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Hey--I have a good idea...how about we all meet in Huntsville, Alabama on December 14th...that's where I'll be...

Rocket City, eh?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

...... ShouId I be scared to run in Huntsville, Alabama?

........only if you're a Yankee.....

down at GulfShores Alabama I saw a BumperSticker that said -

''Why do they

call 'em SnowBirds if they won't let us Shoot 'Em??''

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Marathon Maniac #957

Big grin.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

''Why do they call 'em SnowBirds if they won't let us Shoot 'Em??''

and the beauty of it is you don't even need a hunting license.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)