Masters Running

40s, 50s, 60s+ On the Run w/e 12/30 (Read 283 times)

jfa

Whew, I'm kind of tired. 15.6 on the mill yesterday. Today was supposed to be a long run outside but 38* and raining sent me back inside. 13.6 on the mill today.

Sure Ev, if the Cowboys can keep it together, who knows. I am not sad about the Giants season. We have had a great run and are getting old, especially on defense.

Go AH !!! Three more days ! You can do it !!

Down to an eazy peezy 8.8 miles for me. Looking to cross the finish line tomorrow and take a rest on the last day of the year.

Nice weekend all!

Way to go, Joe!  I can't believe you did all those miles on a treadmill.  You're gonna definitely deserve a rest.  And I was gonna whine a little about my stationary bike ride.  Oh heck.  Here I go:

30 stellar min on the stationary bike, followed by 15 min of core.  . . . . . . I need to move the clock in my workout room.  It's right in front of me when I'm on the bike.  I believe I witnessed time going backward this morning.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

jfa

2k x 5

Yay me

Congratulations, Joe!!  Dang, son.  You are incredible.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

flatland mountaineer

2k x 5

Yay me

WooHoo!! fist bump, Nice job!!

Now to go out and run Arla in........if I could run that far and keep up that is, so in a virtual way then :-)

8.6 for Dessa Lou and I today, well actually she probably went 10 with all the sideline exploring.  She sacked out for an hour after though.

More latr........

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

Queen of 3rd Place

Got it done this morning. Pales in comparison to Joe doing it on the 'mill. Dead Year number 4 at 2000, I believe.

My feet hurt.

Ex runner

flatland mountaineer

Got it done this morning. Pales in comparison to Joe doing it on the 'mill. Dead Year number 4 at 2000, I believe.

My feet hurt.

YAY Arla!!! Great Job! time to put your feet up and have a beer or adult beverage of choice!

Wishing everyone evryone in our gang a Happy New Year! and healthy running in 2013!

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

As you can tell by my posting at this hour, I've got a rousing social life.  but I am still awake after midnight.  Happy new year's to all and congratualtions to Arla and Joe for their mad surge to 2K!!

didn't your parents teach you no to leave things for the last minute? Joking

I'll decide in the morning if I feel like going to a 4 mile race a couple of twons north.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

jfa

My feet hurt.

Yes Arla, but you were much further back! Nicely done !!

Happy  New Year my friends!