Masters Running

Leslie/Fatozzig - was it your BIRTHDAY yesterday? (Read 293 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

And you tried to sneak it by us...... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

A day late, but not a dollar short.......

I was going to say, "enjoy your cake" but I saw that you did.  Cheesecake Factory makes some incredible delights.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Some people are just too sneaky. Happy birthday, Leslie! Sounds like you had a good time.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Leslie is usually not so quiet!    Happy Belated Birthday Girlfren!   I hope you are having fun in San Diego!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

You guys are funny.   My bday was Tuesday - and The Hub forgot!  Well, until my friend called me after I'd left for work to sing happy bday to me.  He ended up taking me out to dinner, but said he'll bring me back a present from AZ next week.  Better be something shiny that I can wear.  Ha!

I did my best this a.m. to run off yesterday's cheesecake slobberfest (my friends took me out for a belated bday lunch).  Not sure I burned as many calories as I consumed, but it the cheesecake was sooooooo worth it!

Later, friends ~

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

#artbydmcbride

Happy belated B-day, fatozzig!!  Smile

Runners run

TammyinGP

Happy Belated Birthday Leslie!!

Tammy

Glad you got your cheesecake!  Happy Belated Birthday!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

dg.

GFTBlackCat.gif Happy Birthday Black Cat You're one Cool Glasses Star Hat Pink Green Party Blower Favor Funny Kittycat Cats image by Swedishfarmgirl13

Happy Birthday amazing trail goddess!   Hope you get lots of shiny things Smile

Happy Birthday Leslie!
                      Enjoy your Birthday WEEK Leslie!!   happy happy!! 

denise

Maniac 505

Yep,  I bet DH knows it better be something shiny and BIG     Have a Greta one

Dave

Happy belated birthday fatozzig.  Cheese cake, dinner, and promise of a gift sounds good.

TomS

SteveP

Cheesecake!!!!!

Did you bring enough for the rest of the class??

Happy Birthday

SteveP

I Can Go The Distance

Cake? Did someone say cake?

Happy Birthday to my NORCAL friend Leslie. May all your trails be smooth and dry.

Bruce

"Don't give up, don't ever give up." Jim Valvano

Belated Happy Birthday!!!  Cheesecake Factory is sooooo gooood!!!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous