Masters Running

May Masters Miles (Read 51 times)

TammyinGP

only 66 miles for me, with 26.2 of those being a mediocre marathon.

Tammy

pfriese

Thanks Carolyn.

May: 136.7 miles

YTD: 464.7 miles

First triple digit month since last October.

Paul

Tramps

I like that pic!

10K PR.

Be safe. Be kind.

Henrun

Henrun:93.9 (highest monthly total this year)

Marj: 60 (CI 45-75)

thanks Carolyn!

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Thanks, Carolyn.  Tazzie would probably complain that you didn't show her good side.  And Welcome to oc mom.  feel free to hang out in the dailies, too.

Perineal (?) tendi(o)nitis cut down the miles dramatically and put me on the elliptical for a couple of weeks.  28 miles on the machine and 47.3 running.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Rondog65

May 106.6 miles

A PR in a 5K  & Half Marathon

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

an amazing likeness

193.5 miles for May.

(Knowing that 197 was out of reach, I actually shortened my last day's run to keep it at 193...)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Thanks Carolyn. 
                  tetsujin - 176.2 miles
                  YTD - 230.5 miles
                  I haven’t run this many miles in most years of my life let along it being the most ever for any month.
                  Sure makes me in even more awe of the many more committed runners who do it all the time. WOW

May training runs (3) - 14 miles
                  5/5 - Tacoma City Marathon (6:57:48) - last place AG  (65-69)
                  5/18 - Redmond Watershed 12-hour (36 miles) - first place AG (70-74)
                  5/24-26 - Pigtails 100/150/200 Mile Challenges - 100 miles (DQ in 48 hours* - PR)
                  (*counts four hours sleep on Friday, six hours of Saturday, and lots of food stops)

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

54.2 measly miles in May.  Many memorable. Mostly Meh.

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Beautiful picture Carolyn!!

Welcome Allison!

Karin - you amaze me!!  As do all of you who put in miles of over 100/month consistently!!  I want to grow up and be like you Wink!

93.6 for me .....so close but not quite!!   My May consisted of my 1st sprint tri of the season and a special solo run across the Boston Marathon finish line!!

May your June miles bring many smiles!! Smile

denise

Marathon Maniac #957

Thanks Carolyn!

149 miles for May

850.7 ytd

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

136.8 miles for May...

Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
                            Mariposai

Welcome to OC mom!!

141 miles for me. 2 marathon in three weekends. 1AG for a 5k.

and next month I will meet my birth-sistahh Smile

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

158.4 miles, with 2nd AG in a 10k race.

Thanks!

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me