Masters Running

Happy Birthday, Spareribs! (Read 299 times)

Happy birthday, Spareribs! from "the girls", hally, predawnrunner and mariposai (and from me Smile ) MTA: don't they have the cutest shoes?

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy Birthday Ribs ! Big grin
        Happy Birthday Ribs... Wow, cannot wait for my birthday girls!! Great pic for a great guy Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Mariposai

Happy birthday to the greast tenderRibs on earth. . I hope you enjoyed your serenade.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Mr. Spareribs Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu And many more!!!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Head Procrastinator

Happy Birthday old man!! Hope you have a greta day!
              ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Happly Birthday Ribs!! I think WRFB gave you the best present Big grin Enjoy your day!! I think this one is super special to celebrate. Beginning of a new chapter! Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Happy Birthday Mr.Ribs !!!!
                  Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
                  Tramps

Happy Birthday! Take it easy on that cake.

Be safe. Be kind.

Happy Birthday Ribs with many more to come!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Henrun

Happy birthday from both of us. Henrun and Marj
                          Happy Birthday Spareribs! I hope it's spent with family and good friends, and maybe a little cake and ice cream. Great picture of "the girls." Women runners have the most awesome legs, don't they? Wink Jeanne
                            Happy Birthday Spareribs! I hope it's spent with family and good friends, and maybe a little cake and ice cream. Great picture of "the girls." Women runners have the most awesome legs, don't they? Wink Jeanne
                            What she said Cool
                            evanflein

Happy Birthday, Spareribs! Those wimmin are starting you off on a new chapter with style! (looking good, girls!) (thanks, WRFB)

I Can Go The Distance

Happy Birthday Coach Ribs! Big grin Hope you have a great day. Bruce

"Don't give up, don't ever give up." Jim Valvano