Masters Running

Tumor Markers are at 48 (Read 411 times)

coastwalker

You've made terrific progress since November, and I know those numbers will continue to decline. Keep up the great work, Munch! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

seemomgo

Munch, keep doing what you are doing girl!!! Your strength and attitude are remarkable! I am still looking into coming to the run in feb...kids have a long weekend that particular weekend so we might be able to do a little family vacation! I will keep you posted and you keep us all posted on your condition! Ongoing prayers and hugs for you!!!! C-mom
        Hooray! You're doing so well! I'll keep you in my prayers! Jem
          Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Keep on training and smiling! "A person has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when she plants shade trees under which she knows full well she will never sit." D. Elton Trueblood
          Masters 2000 miles
            ...munch//.........like most runners, you weren't THAT normal to begin with...... ......Strength and Peace to Your Heart.....

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Wow, you will be normal soon...this is great.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

train 'em away and have a great day!

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

If I could figure out how to get these faces on my reply, you'd see lots of grins! Your positive attitude is what keeps you going! Helen

Me

Prayers for your numbers to continue to come down. Mike